The FreshLo Capital Campaign Tax Credits!
- The Enterprise Zone Contribution Tax Credit provides a tax credit to Colorado taxpayers that contribute to targeted enterprise zone (EZ) projects. The Montbello FreshLo Hub has been approved as an enterprise zone project.
- Project must align with Denver’s Economic Development goals of workforce development, affordable/workforce housing, inclusive economic prosperity, supporting entrepreneurial ventures, developing community infrastructure, etc. The Montbello FreshLo Hub meets multiple goals in this list.
- When taxpayers make a certified contribution of $100 or more to the Montbello FreshLo Hub, they can claim 25% of a cash donation as a state income tax credit.
- To give, click the donate button and select FreshLo Capital Campaign from the drop down list.
- You will receive a certification form for your contribution via email.
The Montbello FreshLo Hub
Third Floor / Housing Units
FreshLo Hub Partners
Foundations, Partner Organizations and Developers who have made this project possible.